Chartwells understands and caters to the unique needs and expectations of today's college students. We practice the dimensions of our Eat.Learn.Live. philosophy to ensure each student's dining experience is distinctive, memorable and satisfying. We nourish students with great food, healthy menu options and stimulate their minds by meeting and exceeding their expectations. We utilize measurement tools that monitor campus trends as well as student and client needs to provide dynamic hospitality in a memorable dining experience.
Chartwells has open communications with students and parents using interactive technology through our DineOnCampus website, interactive kiosks, digital television, and traditional communication methods. The DineOnCampus website gives students and parents access to review and purchase meal plans online. Visit DoC at www.DineonCampus.com.
Additional DoC website functions:
- Students and parents can learn about meal plan options and purchase meal plans directly online using the Dine on Campus website.
- Access to nutritional information through Chartwells' proprietary Webtrition program.
- The DoC site posts many common nutrition questions and allows students and parents to contact a Chartwells nutrition specialist via the website.
- The DoC site provides various nutrition information so students could analyze nutrition values for the foods they eat both in and out of Chartwells food service operations. It also allows students to create a personalized food journal.
- Dining hall menus, events, coupons and specials are posted on the site.
- Audio and video podcasts, weekly polls, photos and recipes are also posted.
- Coupons, information and more are delivered to students' mobile devices using the textOnCampus mobile site.
- Students are able to shop at the campus convenience store using the ShopOnCampus E-Commerce site on DoC.
- DineOnCampus was the winner of Nation's Restaurant News' Technology Innovator Award.
ShopOnCampus is the online convenience store companion site to DineOnCampus where users can browse and purchase school-specific snacks, clothing, gift certificates, and much more for pickup or delivery.
Chartwells' exclusive App On Campus mobile technology enables our operations to communicate effectively with today's always-connected students. With this app, guests can use their smartphone to view dining options, nutritional information, hours of service, menus, and additional need-to-know information specific to their campus with a few simple taps ‐ anytime, anywhere.
All Content Copyright©2009-2013 Chartwells USA
All Rights Reserved